- Do you regularly have work-related stresses?
- Do you regularly feel irritable, angry, impatient, or tense?
- Are you overwhelmed or feel constantly pressured?
- Do you feel anxious, uneasy, or fearful?
- Does your mind race and you can’t relax?
- Does it feel like you’ve forgotten how to laugh?
With the help of hypnosis, you can break unhealthy thought patterns and stress-related responses and replace them with more beneficial ones.
We use a variety of hypnotherapy tailored techniques including rational emotive behaviour therapy techniques.
The hypnotherapy session for a new client includes:
- Complimentary confidential consultation
- Personalised pre-session mp3
- 1 hour hypnotherapy session
- Personalised post-hypnotherapy mp3
- Supportive materials and aftercare support
Online treatments are via Zoom (with End-to-end Encryption), online sessions are just as effective as in-person sessions. You should have access to a reliable phone line or internet, in case we lose connection, we will have a plan b ready to go.
In-person sessions take place at 85 Wimpole St, London, W1G 9RJ, in a tranquil, secure, and relaxing setting where positive change for the future is possible.
You can book one session or a block of 3 or 6 sessions.
If you would like to book a block of sessions, please select the date you would like for your first session, we will then contact you to arrange your other sessions.